In Need of a Princeton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Princeton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Princeton roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Princeton and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Princeton. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Princeton
Princeton is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 6,807.
In the late 1870s T. B. Wilson and his brother George began farming near the site of future Princeton. In 1881 the Missouri, Kansas and Texas Railroad Company extended its line from Greenville to McKinney, passing through land owned by the brothers. The name “Wilson’s Switch” was commonly used to designate the area. When residents applied for a post office branch, however, they learned that the name Wilson was already being used. The community then submitted the name “Princeton” in honor of Prince Dowlin, a landowner and promoter of the town. This name was accepted, and a post office was established in 1888.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The principal purpose of the roof is always to shelter both you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to develop a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years to come. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to look at the roof personally before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof sealant in Princeton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.