Looking for a Princeton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Princeton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Princeton roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Princeton and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Princeton. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Princeton
Princeton is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 6,807.
In the late 1870s T. B. Wilson and his brother George began farming near the site of future Princeton. In 1881 the Missouri, Kansas and Texas Railroad Company extended its line from Greenville to McKinney, passing through land owned by the brothers. The name “Wilson’s Switch” was commonly used to designate the area. When residents applied for a post office branch, however, they learned that the name Wilson was already being used. The community then submitted the name “Princeton” in honor of Prince Dowlin, a landowner and promoter of the town. This name was accepted, and a post office was established in 1888.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The key function of your roof would be to shelter both you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital in order to create a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Employing a professional roof specialist having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof restoration in Princeton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.