Looking for a Princeton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Princeton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Princeton roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Princeton and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Princeton. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Princeton
Princeton is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 6,807.
In the late 1870s T. B. Wilson and his brother George began farming near the site of future Princeton. In 1881 the Missouri, Kansas and Texas Railroad Company extended its line from Greenville to McKinney, passing through land owned by the brothers. The name “Wilson’s Switch” was commonly used to designate the area. When residents applied for a post office branch, however, they learned that the name Wilson was already being used. The community then submitted the name “Princeton” in honor of Prince Dowlin, a landowner and promoter of the town. This name was accepted, and a post office was established in 1888.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The principal function of the roof would be to shelter you and the family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to build a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to check your roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof replacement cost in Princeton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.