In Need of a Princeton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Princeton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Princeton roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Princeton and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Princeton. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Princeton
Princeton is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 6,807.
In the late 1870s T. B. Wilson and his brother George began farming near the site of future Princeton. In 1881 the Missouri, Kansas and Texas Railroad Company extended its line from Greenville to McKinney, passing through land owned by the brothers. The name “Wilson’s Switch” was commonly used to designate the area. When residents applied for a post office branch, however, they learned that the name Wilson was already being used. The community then submitted the name “Princeton” in honor of Prince Dowlin, a landowner and promoter of the town. This name was accepted, and a post office was established in 1888.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The key reason for the roof would be to shelter you and your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to build a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to examine your homes roof directly before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof membrane in Princeton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.