In Need of a Princeton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Princeton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Princeton roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Princeton and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Princeton. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Princeton
Princeton is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 6,807.
In the late 1870s T. B. Wilson and his brother George began farming near the site of future Princeton. In 1881 the Missouri, Kansas and Texas Railroad Company extended its line from Greenville to McKinney, passing through land owned by the brothers. The name “Wilson’s Switch” was commonly used to designate the area. When residents applied for a post office branch, however, they learned that the name Wilson was already being used. The community then submitted the name “Princeton” in honor of Prince Dowlin, a landowner and promoter of the town. This name was accepted, and a post office was established in 1888.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The main purpose of your homes roof would be to shelter both you and your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to produce a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to check your roof personally before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof leak repair in Princeton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.