In Need of a Princeton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services around the Princeton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Princeton roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is key.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Princeton and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Princeton. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Princeton
Princeton is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 6,807.
In the late 1870s T. B. Wilson and his brother George began farming near the site of future Princeton. In 1881 the Missouri, Kansas and Texas Railroad Company extended its line from Greenville to McKinney, passing through land owned by the brothers. The name “Wilson’s Switch” was commonly used to designate the area. When residents applied for a post office branch, however, they learned that the name Wilson was already being used. The community then submitted the name “Princeton” in honor of Prince Dowlin, a landowner and promoter of the town. This name was accepted, and a post office was established in 1888.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The main purpose of your homes roof is usually to shelter you and the family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like produce a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof inspection in Princeton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.