Looking for a Princeton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Princeton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Princeton roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Princeton and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Princeton. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Princeton
Princeton is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 6,807.
In the late 1870s T. B. Wilson and his brother George began farming near the site of future Princeton. In 1881 the Missouri, Kansas and Texas Railroad Company extended its line from Greenville to McKinney, passing through land owned by the brothers. The name “Wilson’s Switch” was commonly used to designate the area. When residents applied for a post office branch, however, they learned that the name Wilson was already being used. The community then submitted the name “Princeton” in honor of Prince Dowlin, a landowner and promoter of the town. This name was accepted, and a post office was established in 1888.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The key purpose of your roof is usually to shelter your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to produce a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to look at your roof directly before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roll roofing in Princeton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.