Looking for a Princeton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Princeton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Princeton roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Princeton and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Princeton. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Princeton
Princeton is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 6,807.
In the late 1870s T. B. Wilson and his brother George began farming near the site of future Princeton. In 1881 the Missouri, Kansas and Texas Railroad Company extended its line from Greenville to McKinney, passing through land owned by the brothers. The name “Wilson’s Switch” was commonly used to designate the area. When residents applied for a post office branch, however, they learned that the name Wilson was already being used. The community then submitted the name “Princeton” in honor of Prince Dowlin, a landowner and promoter of the town. This name was accepted, and a post office was established in 1888.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The key function of your roof is usually to shelter both you and your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to create a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to evaluate your roof personally before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal shingles in Princeton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.