In Need of a Princeton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Princeton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Princeton roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Princeton and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Princeton. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Princeton
Princeton is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 6,807.
In the late 1870s T. B. Wilson and his brother George began farming near the site of future Princeton. In 1881 the Missouri, Kansas and Texas Railroad Company extended its line from Greenville to McKinney, passing through land owned by the brothers. The name “Wilson’s Switch” was commonly used to designate the area. When residents applied for a post office branch, however, they learned that the name Wilson was already being used. The community then submitted the name “Princeton” in honor of Prince Dowlin, a landowner and promoter of the town. This name was accepted, and a post office was established in 1888.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The main purpose of your roof is to shelter your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you want to create a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years to come. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Princeton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.