Looking for a Princeton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Princeton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Princeton roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Princeton and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Princeton. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Princeton
Princeton is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 6,807.
In the late 1870s T. B. Wilson and his brother George began farming near the site of future Princeton. In 1881 the Missouri, Kansas and Texas Railroad Company extended its line from Greenville to McKinney, passing through land owned by the brothers. The name “Wilson’s Switch” was commonly used to designate the area. When residents applied for a post office branch, however, they learned that the name Wilson was already being used. The community then submitted the name “Princeton” in honor of Prince Dowlin, a landowner and promoter of the town. This name was accepted, and a post office was established in 1888.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The primary intent behind your roof is to shelter you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to produce a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to evaluate your roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in Princeton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.