In Need of a Princeton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Princeton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Princeton roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Princeton and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Princeton. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Princeton
Princeton is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 6,807.
In the late 1870s T. B. Wilson and his brother George began farming near the site of future Princeton. In 1881 the Missouri, Kansas and Texas Railroad Company extended its line from Greenville to McKinney, passing through land owned by the brothers. The name “Wilson’s Switch” was commonly used to designate the area. When residents applied for a post office branch, however, they learned that the name Wilson was already being used. The community then submitted the name “Princeton” in honor of Prince Dowlin, a landowner and promoter of the town. This name was accepted, and a post office was established in 1888.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The principal purpose of the roof is to shelter both you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you would like create a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to evaluate the roof personally before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Free Roof Inspection in Princeton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.