In Need of a Princeton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Princeton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Princeton roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Princeton and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Princeton. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. Additionally, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Princeton
Princeton is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 6,807.
In the late 1870s T. B. Wilson and his brother George began farming near the site of future Princeton. In 1881 the Missouri, Kansas and Texas Railroad Company extended its line from Greenville to McKinney, passing through land owned by the brothers. The name “Wilson’s Switch” was commonly used to designate the area. When residents applied for a post office branch, however, they learned that the name Wilson was already being used. The community then submitted the name “Princeton” in honor of Prince Dowlin, a landowner and promoter of the town. This name was accepted, and a post office was established in 1888.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The primary reason for the roof is always to shelter both you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like create a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of concrete roof tiles in Princeton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.