Looking for a Princeton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Princeton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Princeton roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Princeton and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Princeton. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Also, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Princeton
Princeton is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 6,807.
In the late 1870s T. B. Wilson and his brother George began farming near the site of future Princeton. In 1881 the Missouri, Kansas and Texas Railroad Company extended its line from Greenville to McKinney, passing through land owned by the brothers. The name “Wilson’s Switch” was commonly used to designate the area. When residents applied for a post office branch, however, they learned that the name Wilson was already being used. The community then submitted the name “Princeton” in honor of Prince Dowlin, a landowner and promoter of the town. This name was accepted, and a post office was established in 1888.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The primary purpose of your roof would be to shelter your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to produce a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to look at your roof in person before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Princeton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.