In Need of a Princeton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Princeton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Princeton roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Princeton and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Princeton. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Princeton
Princeton is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 6,807.
In the late 1870s T. B. Wilson and his brother George began farming near the site of future Princeton. In 1881 the Missouri, Kansas and Texas Railroad Company extended its line from Greenville to McKinney, passing through land owned by the brothers. The name “Wilson’s Switch” was commonly used to designate the area. When residents applied for a post office branch, however, they learned that the name Wilson was already being used. The community then submitted the name “Princeton” in honor of Prince Dowlin, a landowner and promoter of the town. This name was accepted, and a post office was established in 1888.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The main purpose of the roof is to shelter you and your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital in order to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for many years to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to look at your homes roof in person before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Princeton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.