Looking for a Princeton Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Princeton area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Princeton roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Princeton and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Princeton. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a great job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Princeton
Princeton is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 6,807.
In the late 1870s T. B. Wilson and his brother George began farming near the site of future Princeton. In 1881 the Missouri, Kansas and Texas Railroad Company extended its line from Greenville to McKinney, passing through land owned by the brothers. The name “Wilson’s Switch” was commonly used to designate the area. When residents applied for a post office branch, however, they learned that the name Wilson was already being used. The community then submitted the name “Princeton” in honor of Prince Dowlin, a landowner and promoter of the town. This name was accepted, and a post office was established in 1888.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The principal purpose of the roof would be to shelter you and the family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to build a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to look at the roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt shingles in Princeton, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.