Looking for a Plano Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Plano area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Plano roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Plano and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Plano. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Plano
Plano (/ˈpleɪnoʊ/ PLAY-noh) is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located approximately twenty miles (32.2 km) north of downtown Dallas. The city of Plano is a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. Plano lies mostly within Collin County, but includes a small portion that extends into Denton County.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The primary function of your roof is always to shelter you and your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital in order to build a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to evaluate the roof directly before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your roof is among the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of slate roof in Plano, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.