Looking for a Plano Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Plano area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Plano roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Plano and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Plano. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Plano
Plano (/ˈpleɪnoʊ/ PLAY-noh) is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located approximately twenty miles (32.2 km) north of downtown Dallas. The city of Plano is a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. Plano lies mostly within Collin County, but includes a small portion that extends into Denton County.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The key reason for your homes roof is always to shelter your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to produce a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to look at your homes roof personally before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing tar in Plano, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.