In Need of a Plano Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Plano area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Plano roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Plano and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Plano. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Plano
Plano (/ˈpleɪnoʊ/ PLAY-noh) is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located approximately twenty miles (32.2 km) north of downtown Dallas. The city of Plano is a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. Plano lies mostly within Collin County, but includes a small portion that extends into Denton County.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The key reason for your roof is always to shelter both you and your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to create a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to look at your homes roof in person before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing systems in Plano, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.