In Need of a Plano Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Plano area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Plano roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Plano and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Plano. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people always have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Plano
Plano (/ˈpleɪnoʊ/ PLAY-noh) is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located approximately twenty miles (32.2 km) north of downtown Dallas. The city of Plano is a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. Plano lies mostly within Collin County, but includes a small portion that extends into Denton County.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The primary function of your roof is always to shelter you and the loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like produce a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing services in Plano, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.