In Need of a Plano Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Plano area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Plano roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is critical.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Plano and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Plano. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Plano
Plano (/ˈpleɪnoʊ/ PLAY-noh) is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located approximately twenty miles (32.2 km) north of downtown Dallas. The city of Plano is a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. Plano lies mostly within Collin County, but includes a small portion that extends into Denton County.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The primary intent behind your roof is usually to shelter your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to produce a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing materials in Plano, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.