In Need of a Plano Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Plano area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Plano roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Plano and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Plano. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Plano
Plano (/ˈpleɪnoʊ/ PLAY-noh) is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located approximately twenty miles (32.2 km) north of downtown Dallas. The city of Plano is a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. Plano lies mostly within Collin County, but includes a small portion that extends into Denton County.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The main function of your roof would be to shelter your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to build a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to evaluate the roof directly before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing felt in Plano, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.