In Need of a Plano Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services around the Plano area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Plano roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Plano and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Plano. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Plano
Plano (/ˈpleɪnoʊ/ PLAY-noh) is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located approximately twenty miles (32.2 km) north of downtown Dallas. The city of Plano is a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. Plano lies mostly within Collin County, but includes a small portion that extends into Denton County.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The key reason for the roof is to shelter your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to create a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to look at the roof personally before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. The roof is among the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof waterproofing in Plano, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.