In Need of a Plano Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Plano area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Plano roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Plano and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Plano. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Plano
Plano (/ˈpleɪnoʊ/ PLAY-noh) is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located approximately twenty miles (32.2 km) north of downtown Dallas. The city of Plano is a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. Plano lies mostly within Collin County, but includes a small portion that extends into Denton County.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The principal function of the roof is usually to shelter your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to build a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to evaluate your homes roof directly before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof tiles in Plano, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.