In Need of a Plano Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Plano area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Plano roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Plano and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Plano. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Plano
Plano (/ˈpleɪnoʊ/ PLAY-noh) is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located approximately twenty miles (32.2 km) north of downtown Dallas. The city of Plano is a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. Plano lies mostly within Collin County, but includes a small portion that extends into Denton County.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The main intent behind your homes roof is always to shelter both you and your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you want to develop a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years to come. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to look at your homes roof personally before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof shingles in Plano, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.