Looking for a Plano Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Plano area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Plano roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Plano and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Plano. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Plano
Plano (/ˈpleɪnoʊ/ PLAY-noh) is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located approximately twenty miles (32.2 km) north of downtown Dallas. The city of Plano is a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. Plano lies mostly within Collin County, but includes a small portion that extends into Denton County.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The key intent behind your homes roof is always to shelter your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to develop a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years to come. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to evaluate the roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof sealant in Plano, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.