Looking for a Plano Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services around the Plano area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Plano roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Plano and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Plano. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Plano
Plano (/ˈpleɪnoʊ/ PLAY-noh) is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located approximately twenty miles (32.2 km) north of downtown Dallas. The city of Plano is a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. Plano lies mostly within Collin County, but includes a small portion that extends into Denton County.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The main reason for your homes roof is usually to shelter you and the loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential in order to build a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to check the roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof restoration in Plano, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.