Looking for a Plano Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Plano area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Plano roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Plano and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Plano. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Plano
Plano (/ˈpleɪnoʊ/ PLAY-noh) is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located approximately twenty miles (32.2 km) north of downtown Dallas. The city of Plano is a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. Plano lies mostly within Collin County, but includes a small portion that extends into Denton County.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The primary intent behind your roof would be to shelter your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to create a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to look at your homes roof in person before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof replacement cost in Plano, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.