Looking for a Plano Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Plano area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Plano roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is critical.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Plano and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Plano. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Also, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Plano
Plano (/ˈpleɪnoʊ/ PLAY-noh) is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located approximately twenty miles (32.2 km) north of downtown Dallas. The city of Plano is a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. Plano lies mostly within Collin County, but includes a small portion that extends into Denton County.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The primary reason for the roof is always to shelter your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you want to produce a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to look at your roof directly before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof membrane in Plano, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.