Looking for a Plano Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Plano area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Plano roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Plano and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Plano. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Plano
Plano (/ˈpleɪnoʊ/ PLAY-noh) is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located approximately twenty miles (32.2 km) north of downtown Dallas. The city of Plano is a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. Plano lies mostly within Collin County, but includes a small portion that extends into Denton County.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The main reason for the roof is usually to shelter your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to produce a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to examine the roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof leak repair in Plano, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.