In Need of a Plano Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Plano area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Plano roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Plano and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Plano. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Plano
Plano (/ˈpleɪnoʊ/ PLAY-noh) is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located approximately twenty miles (32.2 km) north of downtown Dallas. The city of Plano is a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. Plano lies mostly within Collin County, but includes a small portion that extends into Denton County.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The primary function of your roof is usually to shelter you and the family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you would like produce a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to look at your homes roof in person before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof inspection in Plano, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.