In Need of a Plano Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Plano area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Plano roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Plano and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Plano. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Plano
Plano (/ˈpleɪnoʊ/ PLAY-noh) is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located approximately twenty miles (32.2 km) north of downtown Dallas. The city of Plano is a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. Plano lies mostly within Collin County, but includes a small portion that extends into Denton County.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The key function of the roof is always to shelter you and your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to produce a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to examine your roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof flashing in Plano, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.