Looking for a Plano Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Plano area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Plano roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Plano and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Plano. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Plano
Plano (/ˈpleɪnoʊ/ PLAY-noh) is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located approximately twenty miles (32.2 km) north of downtown Dallas. The city of Plano is a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. Plano lies mostly within Collin County, but includes a small portion that extends into Denton County.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The main purpose of the roof is to shelter both you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to build a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check your roof directly before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof estimate in Plano, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.