Looking for a Plano Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Plano area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Plano roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is essential.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Plano and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Plano. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Plano
Plano (/ˈpleɪnoʊ/ PLAY-noh) is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located approximately twenty miles (32.2 km) north of downtown Dallas. The city of Plano is a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. Plano lies mostly within Collin County, but includes a small portion that extends into Denton County.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The main intent behind your homes roof is usually to shelter you and the loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to produce a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to evaluate your roof personally before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. The roof is one of the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal shingles in Plano, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.