Looking for a Plano Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Plano area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Plano roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Plano and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Plano. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Plano
Plano (/ˈpleɪnoʊ/ PLAY-noh) is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located approximately twenty miles (32.2 km) north of downtown Dallas. The city of Plano is a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. Plano lies mostly within Collin County, but includes a small portion that extends into Denton County.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The main function of your roof would be to shelter your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to produce a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Take a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to check the roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing prices in Plano, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.