In Need of a Plano Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Plano area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Plano roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Plano and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in Plano. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Plano
Plano (/ˈpleɪnoʊ/ PLAY-noh) is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located approximately twenty miles (32.2 km) north of downtown Dallas. The city of Plano is a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. Plano lies mostly within Collin County, but includes a small portion that extends into Denton County.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The main purpose of your roof is usually to shelter your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to build a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to look at your homes roof in person before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof shingles in Plano, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.