Looking for a Plano Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Plano area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Plano roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Plano and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Plano. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Plano
Plano (/ˈpleɪnoʊ/ PLAY-noh) is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located approximately twenty miles (32.2 km) north of downtown Dallas. The city of Plano is a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. Plano lies mostly within Collin County, but includes a small portion that extends into Denton County.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The principal function of your homes roof is always to shelter you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital in order to create a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to examine your homes roof personally before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is very important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Plano, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.