Looking for a Plano Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Plano area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Plano roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is critical.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Plano and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Plano. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Plano
Plano (/ˈpleɪnoʊ/ PLAY-noh) is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located approximately twenty miles (32.2 km) north of downtown Dallas. The city of Plano is a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. Plano lies mostly within Collin County, but includes a small portion that extends into Denton County.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The principal function of the roof would be to shelter your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like create a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years to come. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to check the roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof cost in Plano, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.