In Need of a Plano Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services around the Plano area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Plano roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Plano and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Plano. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Plano
Plano (/ˈpleɪnoʊ/ PLAY-noh) is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located approximately twenty miles (32.2 km) north of downtown Dallas. The city of Plano is a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. Plano lies mostly within Collin County, but includes a small portion that extends into Denton County.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The primary function of the roof is usually to shelter you and the family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to develop a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to look at the roof directly before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in Plano, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.