Looking for a Plano Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services around the Plano area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Plano roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Plano and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Plano. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Plano
Plano (/ˈpleɪnoʊ/ PLAY-noh) is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located approximately twenty miles (32.2 km) north of downtown Dallas. The city of Plano is a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. Plano lies mostly within Collin County, but includes a small portion that extends into Denton County.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The key reason for your homes roof would be to shelter both you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to build a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to check your homes roof personally before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Free Roof Inspection in Plano, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.