Looking for a Plano Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Plano area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Plano roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Plano and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Plano. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Plano
Plano (/ˈpleɪnoʊ/ PLAY-noh) is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located approximately twenty miles (32.2 km) north of downtown Dallas. The city of Plano is a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. Plano lies mostly within Collin County, but includes a small portion that extends into Denton County.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The principal purpose of the roof is usually to shelter both you and your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like build a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of corrugated roofing in Plano, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.