Looking for a Plano Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Plano area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Plano roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Plano and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Plano. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Plano
Plano (/ˈpleɪnoʊ/ PLAY-noh) is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located approximately twenty miles (32.2 km) north of downtown Dallas. The city of Plano is a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. Plano lies mostly within Collin County, but includes a small portion that extends into Denton County.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The primary function of the roof is always to shelter your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to build a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to check your homes roof personally before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. Your roof is among the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of concrete roof tiles in Plano, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.