Looking for a Plano Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Plano area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Plano roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is essential.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Plano and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Plano. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Plano
Plano (/ˈpleɪnoʊ/ PLAY-noh) is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located approximately twenty miles (32.2 km) north of downtown Dallas. The city of Plano is a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. Plano lies mostly within Collin County, but includes a small portion that extends into Denton County.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The principal purpose of your roof is usually to shelter you and your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to build a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to look at your homes roof directly before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Plano, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.