Looking for a Plano Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Plano area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Plano roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Plano and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in Plano. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Also, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Plano
Plano (/ˈpleɪnoʊ/ PLAY-noh) is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located approximately twenty miles (32.2 km) north of downtown Dallas. The city of Plano is a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. Plano lies mostly within Collin County, but includes a small portion that extends into Denton County.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The key intent behind your homes roof would be to shelter you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential in order to create a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to look at the roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. The roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Plano, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.