Looking for a Plano Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Plano area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Plano roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Plano and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Plano. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Plano
Plano (/ˈpleɪnoʊ/ PLAY-noh) is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located approximately twenty miles (32.2 km) north of downtown Dallas. The city of Plano is a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. Plano lies mostly within Collin County, but includes a small portion that extends into Denton County.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The principal reason for your homes roof is to shelter you and the family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to produce a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Plano, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.