In Need of a Plano Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Plano area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Plano roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Plano and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Plano. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Plano
Plano (/ˈpleɪnoʊ/ PLAY-noh) is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located approximately twenty miles (32.2 km) north of downtown Dallas. The city of Plano is a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. Plano lies mostly within Collin County, but includes a small portion that extends into Denton County.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The principal reason for your roof is always to shelter both you and your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like create a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to examine your roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of clay roof tiles in Plano, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.