In Need of a Plano Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Plano area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Plano roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Plano and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Plano. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Plano
Plano (/ˈpleɪnoʊ/ PLAY-noh) is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located approximately twenty miles (32.2 km) north of downtown Dallas. The city of Plano is a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. Plano lies mostly within Collin County, but includes a small portion that extends into Denton County.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The principal reason for your roof is always to shelter you and the family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to create a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to look at your homes roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt shingles in Plano, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.