In Need of a Plano Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Plano area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Plano roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Plano and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Plano. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Plano
Plano (/ˈpleɪnoʊ/ PLAY-noh) is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located approximately twenty miles (32.2 km) north of downtown Dallas. The city of Plano is a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. Plano lies mostly within Collin County, but includes a small portion that extends into Denton County.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The primary reason for your homes roof is usually to shelter both you and your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important in order to develop a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to check your homes roof directly before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Plano, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.