In Need of a Plano Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Plano area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Plano roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is critical.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Plano and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Plano. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Plano
Plano (/ˈpleɪnoʊ/ PLAY-noh) is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, located approximately twenty miles (32.2 km) north of downtown Dallas. The city of Plano is a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. Plano lies mostly within Collin County, but includes a small portion that extends into Denton County.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The main purpose of your roof would be to shelter your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you want to produce a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to check your homes roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Plano, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.