Looking for a Parker Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Parker area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Parker roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Parker and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Parker. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Parker
Parker is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 3,811 at the 2010 census.
Parker is located in southern Collin County at 33°03′25″N 96°37′17″W / 33.056914°N 96.621268°W / 33.056914; -96.621268. It is bordered to the north by Allen, to the west by Plano, to the south by Murphy, to the southeast by Wylie, and to the northeast by Lucas. It is 26 miles (42 km) northeast of the center of Dallas.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The primary reason for the roof is always to shelter your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to create a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to examine your homes roof personally before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is very important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of slate roof in Parker, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.