In Need of a Parker Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services around the Parker area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Parker roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Parker and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Parker. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. Also, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Parker
Parker is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 3,811 at the 2010 census.
Parker is located in southern Collin County at 33°03′25″N 96°37′17″W / 33.056914°N 96.621268°W / 33.056914; -96.621268. It is bordered to the north by Allen, to the west by Plano, to the south by Murphy, to the southeast by Wylie, and to the northeast by Lucas. It is 26 miles (42 km) northeast of the center of Dallas.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The primary purpose of your homes roof would be to shelter both you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to build a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to check your roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing tar in Parker, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.